2. The next level of assessment would be comparing Derivatix performance to other Options trading funds. We are working on legal jobs to consider adding our fund into a global hedge funds ranking organization so we can position Derivatix among other high performer funds. It is under progress.
3. We made 4.62% profit in 3rd quarter of 2016. This helped us to reach another major milestone: Since inception, Derivatix has made remarkable 50.8% net profit for initial investors. As illustrated on the attached graph, this means an investment of $100,000 in Derivatix on inception (13 months ago) has made $50,810 net profit. Same capital could make only $9,522 if invested on S&P 500 at that time. The $100,000 investment in January 2016 (9 months ago) would have made $28,721 on Derivatix and $6,122 on S&P 500.
4. We experienced a very good round of new investment for the 4th quarter of 2016. Five new investors including our first corporate investor joined Derivatix. This enabled us to fill half of the fund’s legally available rooms for investors.
5. We would start our next round of new investment earlier than normal this quarter (in November) since we would very busy with the end of fiscal year administration, accounting and annual audit activities in December. Actually we have started talking to few investors already!
6. A good news for US based investors: Derivatix is now eligible to assigned a set portion of the overall fund to accommodate IRA contributions from US individual investors. This provides a very great tax advantage for them in this high reward fund.
7. US election is around the corner. It can bring a large level of volatility and uncertainty to the market. We would lighten our trading activity a week before the election and would remain cautious days after it before getting back again to the battle field. Better to be safe than sorry!
8. Please enjoy the colorful fall!