1. So, Mr. Trump is here. That was unpredictable. More unpredictable than that was the market reaction to the news. It dropped sharply overnight on the election result yet by the market open the next day, almost all the negative moves were disappeared. To add more surprise to that, the main market indices have gone up sharply since then! – Dow Jones among all, even is keep making historical new highs!!! 2. All those crazy market mess, gave us another reason to keep treating the market as a random walk animal and stick to our neutral market strategy with no bias to any side of the market and no necessity to predict where it goes. 3. As mentioned in our September report, we liquidated all positions and sat on pure cash a week before the election to avoid any probable market turbulence. We thus faced no risk exposure before and during the election. Prior to calmly sitting on cash, we made a positive return trading few weekly index options. 4. Now here is the updated result: As showed on the attached chart, while S&P500 lost 1.7% in October, Derivatix made a moderate 3.4% net profit in this month. This helped us to pass our 30% annual profit target of 2016. Derivatix has made 33% net profit for its investors since January 2016. All three major market indices (S&P500, Dow Jones and NASDAQ) grew less than 5% at the same period. In overall, Derivatix has made 56% net profit since inception 14 months ago in a market which was up only 7.6% meanwhile- that is an astonishing +7 times stronger return. 5. We’ll be resuming a new round of fund raising for the investors who would like to join the fund for the next fiscal quarter. Few online information sessions will be planed and announce in upcoming weeks to provide all required info on terms and conditions of investment into Derivatix. Stay tuned! 6. Last but not least, we are delighted to announce that, Derivtix is in the process to accept IRA (Individual Retirement Account) into the fund from US based clients. That would bring a great tax advantage alternative investment for them.
You also might be interested in
Ladies and gentlemen, we are excited to announce that Derivatix[...]
During the Summer and Fall of 2017, Derivatix continued its[...]
2016 was our first full year of operation in Derivatix[...]
- Fundamentals of Options Seminar, Mar. 10, 2023
- Derivatix Quarterly Report: 2022-Q4 as of Dec. 31, 2022
- Derivatix Quarterly Report: 2022-Q2 as of Sep. 30th, 2022
- Derivatix Quarterly Report: 2022-Q2 as of Jun. 30th, 2022
- Derivatix Quarterly Report: 2022-Q1 as of Mar. 31st, 2022
- Derivatix Quarterly Report: 2021-Q4 as of Dec. 31st, 2021
- Derivatix Quarterly Report: 2021-Q2 as of Sep. 30th, 2021
- Derivatix Quarterly Report: 2021-Q2 as of Jun. 30th, 2021
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.
You must be logged in to post a comment.