October was a very good month for the overall market. All runners in our analysis went up in this month ranging from less than 1% for Oil to whopping 11% for NASDAQ (QQQ)! October sharp rally leads to a positive total results for all (but Oil) in this marathon. Derivatix First Options Fund is still at the top by more than 12% overall growth (unofficial before fees) following by NASDAQ (QQQ) with more than 8% growth. S&P 500 also made a good run to end the second month above 5%. We are closed for any new investment addition at the current quarter. The next round of new investment subscription would open Nov. 16th, 2015 for first quarter of 2016.
You also might be interested in
It is the Thanksgiving weekend in the US where most[...]
1. In the second calendar quarter of 2017, the overall[...]
If you recall from last report, 2017 was a unique[...]
- Fundamentals of Options Seminar, Mar. 10, 2023
- Derivatix Quarterly Report: 2022-Q4 as of Dec. 31, 2022
- Derivatix Quarterly Report: 2022-Q2 as of Sep. 30th, 2022
- Derivatix Quarterly Report: 2022-Q2 as of Jun. 30th, 2022
- Derivatix Quarterly Report: 2022-Q1 as of Mar. 31st, 2022
- Derivatix Quarterly Report: 2021-Q4 as of Dec. 31st, 2021
- Derivatix Quarterly Report: 2021-Q2 as of Sep. 30th, 2021
- Derivatix Quarterly Report: 2021-Q2 as of Jun. 30th, 2021
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.
You must be logged in to post a comment.