Now, it is the time to know. Your kids would appreciate that!
After this seminar you hopefully have a good idea on the following:
- What is Derivatix story and what we do in it?
- What is a Hedge fund? How it is different from Mutual fund?
- How we use Derivatives to protect our portfolio in the market?
- How we trade the market without predating the market?
- What are our fund’s competitive advantages over regular funds?
- How has Derivatix performance so far?
It is a private online event. You may invite your friends to this event yet the registration is required for all who attend. Please make sure each attendee makes his/her registration as we need all emails to send the online invitation link.
Founder and fund manager of Derivatix Capital Management
- Private Hedge Fund Management firm registered in Florida
- Implementing innovative trading strategies and risk management methods on financial derivatives
- +20% net average annual return and +10x growth in Asset Under Management in a 3-year period since inception
Former Senior Business Analyst at major Canadian banks such as RBC and TD
- Extensive knowledge and experiences on risk management moderating large Market risk and Credit risk projects
- B.S. in Industrial Eng., Sharif 1998
- MBA, Sharif, 2004.
- Two years of PhD program at McMaster University- DeGroote School of Business – dropped out of this program in 2006 to peruse his new endeavour in financial derivatives.